Jason Davis, M.D.
Jason A. Davis, MD is a board certified, fellowship trained Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in sports medicine related surgeries such as rotator cuff repair, ACL reconstruction, and arthroscopic procedures of the shoulder, knee, and ankle. Dr. Davis is dedicated to providing compassionate and quality care to the North Dallas area as well as the surrounding communities of Frisco, Plano, Allen McKinnney, and Prosper.
Dr. Davis earned his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston. He subsequently completed his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio while honorably serving with the U.S. Army. He is fellowship trained in Adult Reconstruction from the University of Colorado in Denver. In his spare time, Dr. Davis enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons. He also likes playing recreational sports, cycling and spending time outdoors.
Dr. Davis provides treatment for a variety of orthopedic conditions by performing the following procedures:
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff and Labral Repair
- Arthroscopic Assisted ACL Reconstruction
- Knee Arthroscopy and Meniscal Repair
- Carpal Tunnel and Cubital Tunnel Release
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Ankle Arthroscopy and Ankle Ligament Reconstruction
- Knee Cartilage Restoration Surgery
- Short Stay Joint Replacement-24 hour
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement
- Oxford Minimally Invasive Partial Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Bilateral Partial and Total Knee Replacement